We’re all finished getting ready for Easter!
The day before an event is always lots of energy and preparation for us. Nadia’s dress is hanging, Avery and Michael II’s suits are pressed and sharp, and our parents outfits are laid out, too. We want to look our best tomorrow because it’s going to be a big day at Big Cedar.
The only thing we’re still deciding on is which songs we’ll sing for service. Michael prefers to confirm what we’ll sing at the event so we’re connected to what’s really important to people when we’re together. It’s not about us performing, it’s about feeling and ministry. Whatever our playlist, we’ll have pictures, maybe even some video to post soon!
Well, it’s time to call it a night … it’ll be tomorrow soon enough. LOL
We hope to see you there! If you come, please say hello!
Nadia, Avery and Michael II
Hello Family, Friends and Fans,
Welcome and thank you for following the new blog for Voices Of Glory! We hope you’ll check here regularly to see what’s new with VOG. We’re really excited to share our world with you!
We’ve had downs and ups; like when our Mom got hit by a drunk driver and was in a coma for 8 months but awakened after hearing the sound of our voices as we sang to her. This was just the start of our journey to use our music to heal and inspire. As finalists on the international hit NBC TV show America’s Got Talent,we want to continue to raise our voices to promote healing and encourage others.
As a family, we strive to live our best life. As recording artists, our mission is to use the power of our voices to sing His praises and inspire the world. As a ministry, we desire to fulfill the destiny He has designed for us to make a positive difference. Oh yeah, and keep up with all our schoolwork! LOL
We thank you for your love and support, and can’t wait to hear from you.
Nadia, Avery and Michael II
Voices Of Glory
Praise for VOG:
- “God bless you three. You are the pride of America … That was one of the best singing performances we’ve had … We’ve never had a moment out of the whole show in the whole 3, 4 years we’ve been doing it. That was the most powerful thing I’ve ever seen.” – Piers Morgan, AGT judge.
- “You’re just an amazing family.” – Sharon Osbourne, AGT judge.
- “Probably one of the most beautiful stories I’ve ever heard. There was something powerful here today.” – Nick Cannon, AGT host.
- “That was beautiful, fantastic … America has got talent!” – David Hasselhoff, AGT judge.
- “Season 4 of America’s Got Talent set the stage for the Voices of Glory to distinguish themselves with unique harmonies, shining personalities and wholesomeness that was noted by millions. Such grace now wonderfully evident on their impeccable debut.” – The Urban Music Scene
For more press about or to purchase the music of VOG, visit: